Channellock 909 9.5in. CRIMPING PLIERS
A sleek nose design gets into tight places, and a laser heat-treated mating edge makes this the only crimper you'll ever need. Perfect for both insulated and noninsulated solderless connections and terminals. Cuts and crimps 10-22 AWG wire.
- CENTER CUT design aligns cutting edges in the center of the plier head providing additional leverage and overall performance
- CRIMPER for use on insulated and non-insulated connections and terminals using 10-22 AWG wire
- LASER heat-treated cutting edges perform better and last longer
- PRECISION machined knife and anvil style cutting edges ensure perfect mating for superior performance and longevity
- FORGED high carbon steel for maximum strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE? grips for comfort
- 100% MADE IN USA
JAW LENGTH 1.16 in. 29.46 mm OVERALL LENGTH 9.5 in. 241.3 mm JOINT THICKNESS 0.48 in. 12.19 mm JOINT WIDTH 0.48 in. 12.19 mm CUTTING EDGE 0.43 in. 12.19 mm HANDLE SPAN 1.89 in. 48.01 mm WEIGHT 0.94 lbs. 426.38 g