Channellock 440 12-INCH STRAIGHT JAW TONGUE & GROOVE PLIERS
CHANNELLOCK Straight Jaw Tongue & Groove Pliers are built to last with a PERMALOCK fastener to eliminate nut and bolt failure, patented reinforcing edge to minimize stress breakage and laser-hardened teeth to provide a better, longer lasting grip. CHANNELLOCK Straight Jaw Tongue & Groove Pliers are made in USA and forged from high carbon U.S. steel that is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- The ORIGINAL STRAIGHT JAW Tongue & Groove Pliers provide a strong, versatile grip for use in both directions
- RELIABLE PERMALOCK fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure with increased joint strength
- STRONG 90-degree, laser-hardened teeth for superior grip and longevity
- FORGED high carbon U.S. steel for maximum strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- UNDERCUT tongue and groove won?t slip
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE grips for comfort
- 100% MADE IN USA
JAW LENGTH 1.5 in. 38.1 mm OVERALL LENGTH 12.0 in. 304.8 mm JOINT THICKNESS 0.5 in. 12.7 mm JAW CAPACITY 2.25 in. 57.15 mm HANDLE SPAN 1.81 in. 45.97 mm WEIGHT 1.64 lbs. 743.89 g