Palmgren 9680177 17" HEAVY DUTY 16 - SPEED FLOOR DRILL PRESS
Palmgren’s heavy duty 16-speed drill presses are designed and built for drilling a wide array of materials. They have the weight and rigidity to maintain the built-in tight tolerances required for metalworking applications. The oversized, massive drill heads have widely spaced bearing surfaces that provide full quill support throughout its travel. A wider range of operation speeds for drilling both large and small holes.
- Fully enclosed spindle for accurate drilling operations
- Maximum spindle run out of 0.0005"
- Extended quill/spindle travel ideal for deep hole applications
- LED readout of spindle speed and quill travel
- Rack and pinion table raiser
- Precision ground t-slotted work table with coolant trough
- Table tilts 45° right and left and rotates 360° around the column
- Quick change vertical depth stop for accurate, repeatable feed length
- Heavy cast metal 3 spoke quill feed handle with ergonomic speed feed handle
- Front mounted industrial paddle type power switch
- Includes chuck with key and arbor